Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lifes little 'great' times.

Well Easter week, there did not happened a lot. I did a lot of reading, sleeping and homework. I was caught up with all my classes and ready to get over with the rest of this semester. Well the unthinkable happened my laptop Thursday died. I turned it on and when down stairs to the bathroom and when I got back up I thought what, I thought I had just turned this thing on and I tried to start it again. Nothing. Then I got the beeping noise coming from it. BATTERY LOW. No it can't be I just plugged it in. I looked at all my cables and they all looked right. Well I thought it might be the cable wasn't in right on the laptop so I pulled it out and tried to set in in again. hmmm that's wearied its not going in right. So I looked at it and well the whole thing broke off to the inside. Just my luck and I hadn't started taking stuff off yet so all of my school work and other things are gone :( This really sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment