Tuesday, July 28, 2009

hmmmmm

Ok, well since I just made this blog today I thought that I would tell a little bit about myself. My name is Deanna I am a teen that lives in Denmark have for the last 3 years. Well here's the story that got me where I am now. As a little girl I thought that I had the best life in the world with parents that loved each other. Well I was kinda wrong. My parents divorced when I was 8, and ough I forgot about my siblings. My big sister Nicole, my little sister Marie, and my big brother JJ. We had a really rough time as kids growing up like that. Our mom left, our moms best friend moved in. Well a couple of years later thing got worse my sister started to be abused just like my mom, and a little year later it started to happen to me. I was able to get myself out of that house by talking to my school councilor and getting in touch with my family that I hadn't talked to in the almost 5 years that I lived with my father. That summer after 3 months of talking to my mom behind my fathers back, I saw my mom for the first time, after almost 6 years of not hearing anything from her. My mom had made a new life for herself with a new husband and a daughter. They welcomed me in like I was a member of the family. For the last 3 years I have been living in Denmark (my stepfathers native country) and have been experiencing all different kinds of things and I made this blog to share the things I do with others. Now my older sister Nicole is 23 and married and lives in Sweden, My older brother JJ 20 still lives in Texas and I haven't heard from him in 3 years, and Marie lives in Texas and is 13 and I haven't talked to her in 3 years. I also have big mack that is 6, and lil mac that is 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment