Monday, June 7, 2010

The people in my life.

Did I ever tell you about the people in my life? Well I talk about them all the time and you don't even know. 

 Well there is:
Mom: says all
Søren/Daddy: My stepdad. 
Desiree: My older sister 24yo
Jeremy: My older brother 21yo In Texas
Danielle: My little sister 13 yo In Texas
Mackenzie: My little half sister 7yo 
Makayla: My youngest little sister/my sidekick 2yo 
Lars: Desiree's husband and my brother in-law
Mimi: My grandma in Texas 
Poppi: My grandfather in Texas
Karina: The bestie. We go to school together and live right down the street from eachother
Isabel/Isa: My BFF from boarding school she is my diary she knows like everything about me, which no one does. 
Cæcilie/CC: My roomie from boarding school, we shared alot with each other I miss her. We had alot of crazy time in that room. 
Roald: The guy friend. We go to school together too. He's awesome and he treats me like he would his sister. 
Sigrid: Another of my friends from boarding school. We didn't start talking until the very end of the year. I have been very glad though to get to know her in the time I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment