Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mid November post.

Life has been busy and complicated for me the last few weeks though my mother would probably say different. She would say that I am a lazy teenager and that I never do anything. Well I think different and thats all that matters right.

Well I have been packing and I only have a few different thing to do before I move.

I have been going to the gym although I don't know if it has made any difference because I haven't weighed myself since after my trip to Dublin.

I start back to driving lessons this week which will add one more activity to my week.

I have been looking for a job and writing applications or as my mother calls it sitting in my room on the computer doing nothing.

I am so tired of my school I could scream! I really never I could hate a school as much as I do mine which is crazy. Therefor I am looking into/applying for the new IB line which is going to take even more work from me which I think I will be able to handle.

I think I have finally found out what I am going to do which is a good thing but I think makes me sad because I have to give up my dream job. Its something that I have to do though to be able to take care of myself later in life.

I have been trying to relax, because I can't sleep at night which isn't helping my moodiness. I think I just have so much on my mind that I just can't get any real rest. You can really have a problem when you dream that your parents are telling you to get a job.

No comments:

Post a Comment