Tuesday, August 11, 2009

OK sorry again haven't blogged in awhile I just seem to be so busy again. So quick over what has happened since last Thursday on the way to handball I thought would be easy but it wasn't it is not fun biking up, up, up the hills. Friday was my day off to rest and relax after all that had happened last week. Saturday I took off to visit my old roomie and one of my really good friends from boarding school. Sunday I arrived at home again and had to get ready for school the next day. Yesterday I started my first day of 3 years of high school. It was ok I am one of 8 girls in my year.

Today it started out like a normal day of school. Deanna got up and went to get into the shower. That's when everything went crazy. I turned on the water and waited for it to get warm, problem was it didn't. So I got out and started making my breakfast and waited while daddy tried to fix the water problem. Then after like 30 min I gave up waiting, because I was going to be late. I jumped into the shower and lucky the water was hot again. Then I rushed out and put clothes on, makeup, fixed my lunch. While once again my hero daddy fixed the air in my tires of my bike. Maybe this day won't be so bad after all. haha. Not. I got onto my bike and started peddling the 8km to my school. On the way it started raining a bit. Ok well a little rain is ok, that I can deal with, but not for long. It started poring, great there goes my make up. I arrived at school 30min early after leaving a hour before school started. I thought that it would be fine because then I wouldn't look like a wet cat when all the other students arrived. It almost worked then after a half hour in class I had to go back into the rain. We where taking a biology trip to the beach to look for blue oysters and then by the time we had walked there we where all soaked. We collected them and went back to the school. We collected data on them and then we were told that we could go home because the teacher thought that we looked like we where all drowned. Ya, it saved us from the old tradition of the first years being colored on.

Tonight I have another day of handball practice. ya.

I hope to be able to post again soon. Bye for now Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment