Sunday, August 23, 2009

Well the 2ed week of school is over ya. Now starts the 3rd week. Last week went ok I had a busy week though. Tuesday and Thursday I had handball and the coach told me that it would be best for me to move down to the 3rd team because he wouldn't think that it would be fun to not be able to score or that I sometimes a problem with keeping up with the other players. Hey but its ok now I have more time to think in the week. Saturday I went on a trip with the first and 2ed team. We played from 9-11.30 then we when in took these little boat thingies to a island and ate a little there and we went repelling or they did. hehe. 38 meters off the ground and everyone else but Deanna could do it. They where able to talk me into climbing up there but when I got up there, I just couldn't come down that way I had to take the stairs down. Well now I have a lot of books to take back and fourth from school for the next years.

No comments:

Post a Comment