Friday, October 29, 2010

My 18th Birthday.

The 24th was my 18th birthday. After all of theses years of waiting for this day it was just like any other day in my life except I kept getting gifts. I guess that what happens as you as you get older. Holidays and birthdays don't feel the same to you anymore.

I had a great birthday weekend. Probably the best birthday that I have had in many years. My parents threw me a surprise party Saturday at our house and my closest friends came over and Sørens parents and there spouses where there. Our family friends aka (Makayla's godfather and his cake goddess of a wife came and brought me my cake)

Sunday Sørens friend came over for early dinner and so did of family friend Lars and his kiddios it was a nice relaxing day without a lot if excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment