Saturday, October 2, 2010

Time.

I know that I have been wanting to do this for along time. There is just been so much on my mind that I keep putting this off or just forgetting all about posting. I have a back up of homework that should have been 2 weeks ago that is still looking at me in the book shelf across from me right now. The house work that I just never seem to be able to finish. The pants that have been in my room and that I have not been wearing because they are not ironed. All of the hours that I have spent at the gym just to end up gaining weight. The time that I have spent getting ready for my trip to Ireland in a little over a week! :) The reports I have done at school that I keep trying to write :) at the end of each sentience because of all the texts I have sent in the last month. The ough so many hours on the bus each day back and forth from school ( a hour each way) listing to my iPod and day dreaming. Yet there is so much more including that I am falling asleep right now along with all the other days lately when I fall asleep around 10 or so because I can't hold my eyes open anymore.

I I have to say is 1 week then there is vacation for 2 and then in 2 weeks and 2 hours is my 18th birthday :)
A very long awaited day. Hoping to get back and post some pictures after my trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment