Thursday, September 4, 2014

My life

I'm excited to start blogging again. I can't believe it's been what almost three years since I have last posted something. I have grown up, done a lot of living and I think I am better for it. I moved back to the US 3 years ago and moved up to Tennessee. Started working and live up there for a little over a year. In July of 2013 I moved back to Texas and was working and trying to get myself into college for the 3rd time with no luck along with changing what I wanted to do every time I was applying to school. Until this May when I finally succeeded in getting into school. On August 21st I moved into my dorm room :) yah my blog will now be my story through my college years. Hopefully. Through the thick and thin. Through the good the bad and the ugly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment